Tools for the integrator Author: Manuel Bronstein Date Created: 25 April 1990 Keywords: elementary, function, integration.
- intPatternMatch: (F, Symbol, (F, Symbol) -> IntegrationResult F, (F, Symbol) -> Union(Record(special: F, integrand: F), failed)) -> IntegrationResult F if R has GcdDomain and F has LiouvillianFunctionCategory and F has ElementaryFunctionCategory and R has PatternMatchable Integer and R has ConvertibleTo Pattern Integer
intPatternMatch(f, x, int, pmint)tries to integrate
ffirst by using the integration function
int, and then by using the pattern match intetgration function
pminton any remaining unintegrable part.
- ksec: (Kernel F, List Kernel F, Symbol) -> Kernel F
ksec(k, [k1, ..., kn], x)returns the second top-level
- mkPrim: (F, Symbol) -> F if R has GcdDomain and F has ElementaryFunctionCategory
mkPrim(f, x)makes the logs in
fwhich are linear in
xprimitive with respect to
- removeConstantTerm: (F, Symbol) -> F if R has IntegralDomain
fminus any additive constant with respect to
- union: (List Kernel F, List Kernel F) -> List Kernel F
union(l1, l2)returns set-theoretic union of
- vark: (List F, Symbol) -> List Kernel F
vark([f1, ..., fn], x)returns the set-theoretic union of
(varselect(f1, x), ..., varselect(fn, x)).